Its a Pink Pink World

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sewing fabric onto cardstock

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my little sewing machine, it was about $20 from a bargain store, it sews amazingly well for a lightweight machine. If you are thinking of getting one for your craft work do it......they are great.

I just made this card, I wanted to try sewing on card, I sewed the ribbon on, the rest is glue and brads. It is a valentines card lol, some thing different to the traditional red colours, I hope you like it, the colours have not come out to well, it is actually on a creme yellow card. The leaves are some mulberry ones I have had for years, I have thousands of them lol, so I had better find a use for them.

The hearts are punched out of brown cardstock, and the flower stem is actually from a paper bark tree we cut down a couple of years ago, or you may know it as tea tree, I kept bags of the bark, it is so soft just like paper, I love working with it.

It has been raining here in Wagga for two days now, I love the rain, and it has finally cooled down abit as well, I hate the heat lol.....Ok I am off to make some more cards.

Bye for now.....Debra.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home