Its a Pink Pink World

Saturday, November 24, 2007

An Introduction

Welcome to my first blog entry. It is a steamy afternoon here in Wagga Wagga Australia. There is a severe thunder storm on its way, so they say. I opened the window before and got a whif of rain, fresh cut grass and dog poop lol, you know the smells all mixed together, just so refreshing NOT. My little Jack russell terrier is sensing the oncoming storm as well. He had a big fright one night not so long ago, there was the loudest closest crack of thunder and lightening it scared the bejesus out of all of us lol.
Well I am sitting here trying to come up with a brilliant idea for an oil painting, well I prefer to paint in oils. though I have just purchased a heap of acrylics and acrylic mediums, not too sure if I like working in acrylics yet. I will give it a bit longer to decide. I like being able to play with the colour on the canvas, so easy to do with oils.
I have pre done some boards though, I have painted the backgrounds with acrylics and am going to do the details trees etc in oils.
I will go take a pic of some of my work to show you, if you are interested of course lol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home