Its a Pink Pink World

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another day in front of a blank canvas

Well here I sit in front of another blank white canvas, Oh I hate them........ so stark so white.
It is like when you want to sew something, and do not want to cut into the fabric that you paid so much for lol.
I am tossing up between painting a nice safe landscape or an abstract. I am leaning towards the abstract.
I think I will put some music on pour a long drink and see where the paint takes me.
I was distracted this afternoon, I went down the street to my favorite craft shop I ventured. They also sell linen etc, and a doona cover I have been looking at for a few weeks was reduced from $120 down to $2o. I got two lol. And also a set for my son, it was originally $160 for a cover and two pillow cases, I got it for $30, I hope he likes it, if not it will go on one of the spare beds, we have 5 bedrooms lol.
Any way back to the painting, I have the drink and the music so I will see what I come up with.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home