Its a Pink Pink World

Friday, January 11, 2008

My fiskars embossing set up.

Hi there from Australia, it is so hot today 110deg in the shade Wheeeeewwwwww.
I thought you might like to see what I have made. It is a large board that I drilled with holes to hold my embossing templates. It holds two large templates and three smaller ones, I only have two small ones at the moment, and 6 large ones.

Photobucket

The scrapboss is next to it on the work table, this makes it really easy to swap and change from one to the other when working on a project.

Photobucket

You may be able to see some of my work at the back, it is very hard to photograph embossed cards. I have been very busy embossing anything that is not nailed down lol. I just love it. It adds a really professional touch to anything.

Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home